Material Plan 2 ( While_Exercise on Would You Like )

                                                                                                                        Name:

Use ‘Would you like……?” with the expressions given.

Example: (Offer Tu Tang some cake.)
Would you like some cake?
                                                                              Yes, I would.
1.       (Offer Amine some coffee.)
_________________________

That would be great. Thanks!


2.       (Offer Abdullah a soda.)
_______________________________
                                                        
                                                         I’d love to but I am not thirsty.


3.       (Invite your friend to watch a movie
  ______________________________________

I’d love to. I like watching movies.


4.       (Invite your friend to watch a soccer game).
_________________________________________

 Yes, I would.

5.       (Invite your friend to go swimming.)

_________________________________________

I’d love to but I am sick.